Friday, September 17, 2010

Beth Moore tomorrow

Tomorrow is the Beth Moore Simulcast that the church I attend is once again broadcasting.  I really enjoy Beth's messages and look forward to these every year.  I also have an opportunity to see people I don't get to see to often.  Don't think food will be an issue but am carrying my little food chopper just in case.  I am hoping Beth covers information from her latest book on dealing with insecurity.  This is an issue that so many women deal with, myself included. We will also be debuting the new Women's Ministry t-shirts.  Like the colors but am not real certain I like the new Women's Ministry logo (church logo is okay).  I just don't know how I feel about being called a "Jesus Girl" at my age.  However, like the meaning and significance.  This is sure to be a good day even though it means an early start.

No comments:

Post a Comment