Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finished another book

I have finished reading the book and although Michelle has several more cute stories about her two little dogs I really did not gain much further from what she had to say and saw the remaining lessons as variations of what she had already presented. Another reader may have gotten a different message.
The next book I think I will read and study is one by Carol Kent Becoming a Woman of Influence: Making a Lasting Impact on Others. That title seems to go well with the title of the blog. It may be about lessons covered in other books but since it has to do with the things that Jesus taught his disciples that helped them become such men of impact I am certain there is more that I can learn. What I like about this book is that it actually has a lesson plan and questions which makes it more of a Bible study. Hopefully I will be able to keep up because next week also marks the beginning of a new Bible Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment