Monday, April 19, 2010

Back Again

It has been several weeks since I posted.  Have not really been reading anything, nor have I been writing.  I seem to be unwilling to stop knitting long enough to do any of those things.  Also when I am not knitting for the last week I have been listening to a Webinar I signed up for entitled "Getting Revived" from A Woman Inspired.  The speakers are Christian Women speakers and I have really enjoyed the ones that I have heard.  They have been inspirational and informative.  Plus they have not been the normal ones I hear.  A change up can sometimes provide me with new insight and inspiration.  The most recent on was called "Becoming and I6 Woman".  I6 standing for Isaiah 6.  Some really good stuff about how to become and I6 woman and also what you can expect to have happen if you do become an I6 woman.  I heard about them from one of the women in the ACFW.  My knitting has been afghan squares for the SE Asian orphanage.  I am using these squares to learn and practice new techniques. 
Another reason I have not been writing is that I am a little down right now, as we having some financial issues and everything I try to earn extra funds just is not panning out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment