Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still at it

I have spent the last two nights working on updating my website for "My Creative Yarns" in the hopes that maybe I can finally spark so interest in this venture and make it profitable.  Plus then I would have a viable reason to keep downloading all of these really cute patterns I keep finding.  Still do not have the page the way I want it.  What I see in my creative mind is just not ending up on the computer screen.  I've got this collage thing going on but just can make it look like I want it too.  Plus then I still have to put together a catalogue and price list.  That one will be a little easier because I'm going to simplicity there and not eye catching/get them to want to spend money look for the webpage.  This is taking time away from my writing.  I am suppose to be working on getting the first three chapters of the novella I wrote for Nanowrimo back in November ready to send into a contest.  I also need to spend a little time on the other WIPs I have going on.  I did get the closets cleaned out and reorganized last weekend now just have to find time to take four large black garbage bags of clothes and another bag of books down to the Downtown Rescue Mission.  Hope to get around to that next week.  I also want to get back to reading and studying but just can't seem to make up my mind just what.  Have recently finished some really good fictions.  Possibly when I get this website done will be able to talk myself into doing some serious study for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment