Thursday, July 25, 2013

Someone Please Turn Off The Waterworks

For the last two weeks I have been terribly weepy.  Last week it could be attributed to the fact that I was physically ill due to a bad UTI.  This week I just don't know what is going on unless it is just that grief thing.  Yesterdays waterworks started because of a mouse caught in the kitchen mousetrap.
I live in a house that is a group of houses built in an old field and at certain times the field mice decide they need to move into the house.  Therefore we have always kept mousetraps set up in a couple of places in the house.  Now in the past Bo always set the traps and disposed of any field mice who were unlucky enough to get caught.  But yesterday was the first time when I had to deal with this and it just triggers a downpour.  Of course that was compounded by the fact that I could not get the trap resat.  It appear to have been tripped so often that the part that is suppose to hold the bale has worn to where it will not hold.
It is just one more thing that in the past I did not have to deal with that now I must.  Somethings like cooking and laundry I normally do not mind, but lawn mowing, car maintenance, and dealing with mice are things I really dislike having to deal with.
Unfortunately the tears have continued today, put hopefully tomorrow will be another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment