Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wedding Anniversay

Today was a rather tough day.  It would have been Bo and my 27th wedding anniversary so I have several crying episodes last night, today, and tonight.  However, I also had several telephone calls and messages from friends and family which did help.
I also have some health issues which made the day more of a trial.  Think I either have another UTI or a kidney stone.  Also the bump on my sternum is getting bigger and sorer.  My abdominal hernia is also beginning to bother me more and more.  All of this on top of the respiratory stuff that I was notified of last week.  I'm not certain the Symbicort is helping.  To me it seems to be making my breathing worse.  I have also been having some digestive issues this week.  Guess I need to break down tomorrow and call Dr. Taylor's office.  Won't do any good to go see her before Monday as Fox Army Hospital Pharmacy (where I get my prescriptions free) is closed on Fridays due to Sequestration.
Sequestration has also delayed payment of Bo's final 12 days of military pay.  However, once it get here it will help me get my bills all caught up (along with my SS check).  Everything except his funeral home bill that is.  That one will be much longer to get taken care of, but hopefully I will have enough to pay a little on it.  How wonderful it would be to not have to worry about bills.  But God does see that my needs are met.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    I knit your "The Time Has Come Cowl" twice! It is so beautiful. I bought the pattern from a knitting store in Huntsville. The store has gone out of business. I put the picture on Ravelry. It has been viewed four times! I would like to know if you would like to sell your pattern. I can link to your site on Ravelry if you will publish it. There seems to be a market for it! My site is marymll.

    ReplyDelete