Monday, August 31, 2009

Post Simulcast comments

Today this was posted on the Living Proof blog by Amanda
My Dear Sister
God has not overlooked you.
He has not ignored you.
He hears every petition and intimately knows the heart beneath it.
Give Him full access to all your longings.
Pray every single day to become a person who delights in Him.
When it seems to disappear remember to check your JAW.
Are you Jealous?
Are you Angry?
Are you Worried?
Roll it all on Jesus He's strong enough to carry it, big enough to handle it.
Trust God with all your heart, now leave this place and go into the world and do some GOOD.
Today this has meant a great deal to me. As I ponder the message that I got from the simulcast it is helpful to have Beth's message simplified in this manner.
This coupled with some good news that I received this weekend confirms that I am moving in the right direction on some things in my life. It almost makes me remember the recent days, weeks when Satan began to place doubt in my mind. Maybe I can work this up some how into a plaque and put in my office to remind me of this weekend's message.

No comments:

Post a Comment