Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ch. 20: The Beauty of Being Different

In this chapter Michelle discusses the difference between men and women by sharing how her male and female Shih Tzus are different. She is able to see genealized male and female behaviors in her puppies. The female being prim, proper, and fussy; and the male, protective, adventurous, and eager to embrace new experiences. She states that instead of working so hard at being the same things would be better for us personally if we would just accept and embrace our differences as God intended. I know for me personally I have always embraced the fact that men and women were different and I am very happy "I'm a girl". I love clothes, jewelry, shoes, and girly things. I not much on shopping but can occassionally embrace the experience. One of the things that I dislike about the fact that I have gained so much weight is that I can't always find the cute stylish clothes that I like, and I struggle finding shoes that I consider cute and stylish that are also comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment