Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 83: Weekly Checkup

Today to test my memory and your's there is our Scripture to Memorize for the study to this point but some words are missing. Fill in the blanks without using your Bible.
A __________ ___ ____________ _______________ who can find?
She is worth ________ ____ ________ ___________.
Her husband ___ _______ _________ ___ _________
and lacks _____________ ____ __________.
She brings him ______,____ ______,
all the ________ ___ _____ ___________.
She selects _________ _____ ________
and works ______ _________ _________.
She is like ____ ___________ _______,
bringing her _____ ____ ______.
She gets up _____ __ ____ ___ _____ ______;
she provides _____ ____ _____ _________
and portions ___ ____ __________ _____.
She considers __ _______ ____ _____ _____ ___;
out of her earnings ____ ______ __ _______________.
She sets about _____ _____ _____ _______________'
her arms ____ ___________ ___ ___ _________.
She sees that _____ __________ ___ ____________,
and her ______ _____ ____ ____ ___ ___ _______.
In her hands ____ ________ _____ _________
and grasps ____ _________ ___ ______ ____________.
She opens ____ _______ ___ ___ __________
and extends ______ ________ ___ ____ __________.
When it ______, she _______ _____ ___ ___ ____ ______________;
for all ___ _____ ____ __________ ____ ___________:
She makes ______________ ____ ____ _____"
she is __________ ___ ________ ________ ____ _____________.
Her husband ___ ___________ ___ ____ ______ __________,
where he takes ___ ______ _______ ____ ______ ___ ___ ________.
She makes _________ _________ ______ ____ ____,
and supplies ______ _________ _____ _______/
She is clothed _____ _________ ____ _________'
she can ________ ___ ____ ____ ___ _____.
She speaks _____ ________,
and faithful _____________ __ ___ ____ ________.
She watches ______ ____ ______ ___ ____ ___________________
and does not ____ ____ __________ ___ ____________.
Her children ________ ___ ____ ____ ________________;
her husband _____, and ___ __________ ___:
"Many women ___ ______ ________,
but you ____________ _____ ___."
Charm is _______________, and _________ ___ ___________;
but a woman _____ ______ __ ________ ___ ___ __ _____________.
Give her _____ _________ _____ ______ ________
and let her _________ ______ ____ _______ ___ ___ ___ ______.
Proverbs 31:10-31
Prayer:
Father God, please let my works bring you praise and glory and not me. Help me to always place your praise and glory above any earthly acclaim of people. I know that is this is my goal they I will receive the rewards that I have earned. Holy Spirit, guide me so that all I do brings glory to God. Remind me always that things of this world like beauty are fleeting. I can not take any of them with me. Teach me the ways that will bring God glory and help me to become the woman God wants me to be. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Practical:
Well once again it is Saturday and our day to review and catch up on any tasks that Donna has asked us to do that are unfinished.
We start with the one-time tasks fromt his week.
I am developing a plan for my financial survival in case of a significant loss. yes
I added an Emergency Contact page to my notebook/journal. yes
I photocopied all important items carried in my purse. yes
I created a Vital Information folder. yes
I stored all suggested documents safely in a fireproof file cabinet or safe. yes (actually we already had one I just added the photocopies I made.
I began work on the checklist of items to be included in the Vital Information folder. yes
I calculated my financial resources. yes
I committed to prepaying my mortgage. yes
This next list is the things that we are to be incorporating in our daily routine: (I will comment on only those that I have not done this week and I will also not comment on those I can not do because of physical health).

I'm using my Personal Notebook
I'm regularly reviewing my Personal Vision Statement
I'm spending time in my prayer place, enjoying TAG.
I'm dealing proactive with my secret sins.
I'm completing this study every day, practicing the memory verse, and reciting affirmations daily.
I'm becoming consciously selective about how I dress and how I use my time and resources.
I'm becoming a more serious student of the Bible.
I'm practicing the presence of God, being watchful, thankful, and prayerful.
I'm following my evening routine and going to bed on time.
I'm inviting God to awaken me each morning, and saying no to the snooze button, and following a morning routine.
I'm exercising control over my eating habits and limiting sugar intake.
I'm using smaller plates and controlling food portions.
I'm planning ahead for healthier eating. My night time eating is still a problem, I tend to eat more than is healthy after I get home from work at night.
I'm prayer walking three to five days a week. I only made it two days this week.
I begin each day with a cleansing drink and consume sixty-four ounces of water every day.
I stop eating several hours before bed. This was another problem this week. Bo made broiled bratwurst couple nights shortly before I went to bed and I gave in to temptation.
I'm using a rebounder (exercise equipment) to fight gravity and cellulite (to aid in weight loss).
I routinely take cleansing baths.
I'm using my Daily Page and applying the 80/20 rule.
I routinely give away everything I can. At this point I am preparing to sale a number of things on craigslist.
I'm tackling items on my Tackle List.
I'm tithing. Not yet.
I'm clearing out the rubble of debt and paying with cash.
I have my savings and investments on autopilot.
I'm wearing fashionable yet modest, correct-color clothing that actually fits and flatters me.
I'm developing multiple streams of income through home enterprise.
My family is maintaining our home using the shared servanthood strategy.
I'm focusing on being a better wife, mother, and general family member.
My family is developing "we always" traditions, including honoring the Sabbath. I am.
As far as it depends on me, I am at peace with all people.
I'm taking every opportunity to share meals with my family, beginning with breakfast every morning. Yes and no. Yes I'm taking every opportunity to share meal with family but neither of us eat breakfast normally.
I'm practicing hospitality, opening my home to the workers and the work of the Lord. To the work of the Lord yes, to the workers no.
I live within my means.
I sow financial seed in good soil; I don't throw good money after bad. Yes, now I am.
I'm keeping my Vital Information folder up to day.
This study is almost finished only seven more days left. Thanks to those of you who are following I have almost completed this study. Thanks. I am looking at a couple of books to use to do another study but with only weekly posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment