Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 48: Weekly Checkup

Cumulative Scripture Review:
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm
all the days of her life.
She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls.
She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
She sets about her work vigorously;
and her arms are strong for her tasks.
She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindles with her fingers.
She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
Proverbs 31:10-23
Prayer:
Father God I know that your desire for me is to have nice things for my home and myself. However you do not want me to be immodest or boastful of these things that are really but gifts from you. At my age you want me to be clothed in more fabric instead of less. You want my countenance to reflect my husband's character and for me to respect him according to your directives. Holy Spirit help me to do the things that are pleasing to the Lord, my God. Instill in me a gentle and quiet spirit and the continued desire to serve my Lord. I pray that the fruit of the Spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodnes, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control; can be seen in me. Thank you Heavenly Father for all the blessings you place in my life, help me to continue to have the willingness to do your will in all things. In jesus name I pray. Amen.
Practical:
Again on our daily of review and catch up we need to confirm that we have completed the following one-time tasks:
I identifified my core color. Yes, but I tend to have two core colors; black and brown.
I had already emptied my closet of anything that doesn't coordinate with my core colors.
I had also already exchanged, given away, or consigned all clothing that did not coordinate with my core color.
I have identified my ideal weight and have a workable plan to achieve it. However, this week I did not stick to the plan very well. Overall I did okay with calories however time issues did not allow me to make it to the gym to exercise.
I have also already removed clothing from my closet that does not fit. I have stored the things that I really feel I can't part with in bins, to be worn when I am thinner. These things have been necessitated by limited closet space and storage space.
I marked my calendar and committed myself to get rid of any "dream" clothes that I can not wear by that date.
I purged my hair care products, skin care products, makeup, and accessories. No but have set aside time during the coming week to do so. It has been placed on my task list for next
I routine reevaluate my entire wardrobe with modesty in view. I strive to keep my wardrobe modest all the time. This is because at my age I do not look good in things that are not modest.
I evaluate my countenance honestly. Yes. I do this regularly already based on something someone told me one time about how I looked angry even when I wasn't. Because of my job I have to be careful of my body language.
Check to confirm you are routinely incorporating the following positive changes into your daily routine.
I'm using my Personal Notebook/Journal check
I'm regularly reviewing my Personal Vision Statement. check
I'm spending time in my prayer place, enjoying TAG. check
I'm dealing proactively with my secret sins. check
I'm completing this study every day, practicing the memory verse, and reciting affirmations daily. check thanks to this blog and my few followers who keep me accountable (T
HANK YOU)

I'm becoming consciously selective about how I dress and how I use my time and resources. check
I'm becoming a more serious student of the Bible. check, I am purposely doing indepth study of Psalm 103.
I'm practicing the presence of God, being watchful, thankful, and prayerful. check
I'm following my Evening Routine and going to bed on time. missed the mark on this one a couple of night this week, staying up to late crocheting.
I'm inviting God to awaken me each morning, saying no to the snooze button and following a Morning Routine. also missed the mark on this one today, was going to get up earlier than usual for a Saturday morning (for me at least) and go to an AA meeting but because it was raining hit the snooze button and went back to sleep for a couple of hours more.
I'm exercising control over my eating habits and limiting sugar intake. This one too I missed the mark on this week. Eating too many calories and sugar.
I'm using smaller plates and controlling food portions. I did good on this part of it just had additional things that were not on the food plan for that day. Why did I buy that cookie dough, justified it as being for a good cause but now I have it in the house.
I'm planning ahead for healthier eating. I do have a daily plan for healthy eating it is just this week I didn't follow the plan every day.
I'm prayer walking three to five days per week. This is something else I did not do as often because of work pressures this got pushed to the back burner.
I begin each day with a cleansing drink and consume 64 oz. of water daily. Consumed the daily amount of water but did not drink the cleansing drink daily.
I stop eating several hours before bed. I do stop eating several hours before bed however this is really because I have acid reflux and if I eat right before going to bed I pay for it.
I'm using a rebounder to fight gravity and cellulite. As stated in previous check-ups I don't use a rebounder due to health issues.
I routinely take cleansing baths. I do take my version of a cleansing bath a couple of times a week.
I'm using my Daily Page and applying the 80/20 rule. This week I did not do so well with this because my daily plans became overtaken by way too much work so that there was only limited time to take care of the thing on my daily page.
I routinely give away everything I can. check, but did this before this study
I'm tackling items on my Tackle List. check but things are not coming off of my list very fast this week.
I'm clearing out the rubble of debt and paying with cash. check, but again had already done this before the study
I have my savings and investments on autopilot. check again this was done before the study
I'm wearing fashionable yet modest, correct-color clothing that actually fits and flatters me. again was doing this before the study (I think, others may not agree).

No comments:

Post a Comment