Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 55: Weekly Checkup

Cumulative Scripture Review:
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
She is like the merchant ships
bringing her food from afar.
She gets while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls.
She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night
In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindles with her fingers.
She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
When it snows, she has no fear for her household'
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
Proverbs 31:10-25
Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you with the creative talents you have given me as a gift. Help me make it profitable for my family and you. You have clothed me with strength and dignity Lord and I pray that you help me to use all my gifts and talents wisely. May they be a testiment of your love and grace. May the results of my wise use of them be a testiment of my love for you Lord. May they also be used according to your wishes. May I seek your will in all my efforts. Help me to be of service to you and others. Continue to direct my steps Dear Lord, guide me to the paths you would have me travel. Show me how to use the blessings that you have bestowed on me to your glory and not my own. In Jesus Precious Name I pray, Amen.
Practical:
Well again Donna has given us this day to review and catch up on any unfinished items.
One-time Tasks:
This week we just had one and that was to begin exploring various options for developing multiple streams of income through home enterprise. I have begun my exploration. Have you?
Let me know how you are doing?
Check to confirm you are routinely incorporating the following positive changes into your daily routine.

I'm using my Personal Notebook. x
I'm reviewing regularly my Personal Vision Statement. x
I'm spending time in my prayer place, enjoying TAG. x
I'm dealing proactiveloy with my secret sins. x
I'm completing this study every day, practicing the memory verse, and reciting affirmations daily. x
I'm becoming consciously selective about how I dress and how I use my time and resources. x
I'm becoming a more serious student of the Bible. Yes, and in fact I am actually doing an in-depth study of Psalm 103 that I may post her at a later date. Plus I am also working on a possible study of some select women whose stories are told in the new testament.
I'm practicing the presence of God, being watchful, thankful, and prayerful. x
I'm following my Evening Routine and going to bed on time. x
I'm inviting God to awaken me each morning, saying no to the snooze button, and following a Morning Routine. x
I'm exercising control over my eating habits and limiting sugar intake. I did better on this item this past week but still have a way to go to get where the dietician wants me and I want to honor God by controlling portions.
I'm using smaller plates and controlling food portions. I'll doing much better on portion control but still not where I know I need to be.
I'm planning ahead for healthier eating. Getting much better at this one.
I'm prayer walking three to five days per week. This is another one I did not do well on this week--work demanding too much time and weather not cooperating (TO HOT).
I begin each day with a cleansing drink and consume sixty-four ounces of water every day. x
I stop eating several hours before bed. x
I'm using a rebounder to fight gravity and cellulite. No because Orthopedic Doctor does not allow. I am making plans every week to go to the gym but once again my plans got interrupted by work and other things.
I routinely take cleansing baths. x
I'm using my Daily Page and applying the 80/20 rule. x
I routinely give away everything I can. x
I'm tackling items on my Tackle List. Still have not steam cleaned the kitchen and bathroom floors and have not cleaned the carpets. Would be doing that today but since our AC is out it is just too hot.
I'm tithing. x
I'm clearing out the rubble of debt and paying with cash. x
I have my savings and investments on autopilot. x
I'm wearing fashionable yet modest, correct-color clothing that actually fits and flatters me. x
I'm developing multiple streams of income through home enterprise. I'm working on this one, some of the things that I am working on will take some time to get set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment