Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 63: Weekly Evaluation

1. Am I listening for and hearing God's voice? What is he saying to me?
This week God directed to the Project Linus Website. He was saying that this is a project he wants me to invest my time and talent towards.
2. Am I increasingly manifesting the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Gal. 5:22-23)? What looks encouraging? What needs prayer?
This week what was encouraging was love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, and gentleness. What was lacking/needs prayer was patienc, faithfulness, and self-control.
3. What did God teach me during my TAG/
One that I am enough and I don't need to compare myself with others. He has plans for me that are different than those he has for some of my friends. Also that if I keep pressing on towards a deeper relationship with he, he will direct my path.
4. Which priorities did I live by? Which goals did I pursue?
To continue to pursue a closer relationship with God. Because of that he revealed some things that will help me pursue the goals of this study.
5. Which priorities or goals did I neglect?
Because of time spent pursuing some things that were pleasureable but not profitable, I had to rush through my lesson for Tuesday morning.
6. What new thing did I learn--about life, God, my family, and the people around me?
That is I will trust in God and wait upon his time, he will help me accomplish the goals that I have for my life, he will help me to provide for my family. If I will treat the people around me as he wants me to, then he will bless me.
7. What are my specific priorities/goals for the coming week?
Keep pursuing the things that God has laid upon my heart this week. Also continue my study of his word. To begin to plot out time for each new task. To look more closely at the things I am involved in and see if they are where God wishes me to continue to spend my time, resources, and engery on.

No comments:

Post a Comment