Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 34: Weekly Checkup

Cumulative Scripture Review
A wife of noble character who can find?
Sh is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls.
She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
She sees that her tradings is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindles with her fingers.
Proverbs 31:10-19
Prayer:
Gracious Lord, help me to make my actions be profitable in your eyes and not necessarily in the eyes of the world. Give me the engery to work into the night doing the tasks that you have set before me, that are to be my acts of work and service to my family and to you. Holy Spirit help me to keep my hands involved in the healthy, productive labors in service to the King and my family. Help me to eager pursue the way of the industrious ant and not the lazy grasshopper. Lord, keep my eyes focused on labors that are pleasing and glorifing to you. These things I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
Practical:
Saturday is a day of review and catch up on any unfinished items from Donna's instructions. Today she asks that we check our one-time task to see that we have completed the following:
I have gained understanding of the self-management system. Yes
I set my Every Day goals. Yes
I printed out and began using the Daily Page. Yes
I added "Complete Daily Page" to my Evening Routine. Yes
I gained a basic understanding of the 80/20 rule and created the suggested lists to simplify my life. Yes
I gathered up and gave away everything I could. Yes
I purchased bins and began stowing away as much as I could. Yes have been for awhile.
I created Bins List to track what is stowed in each bin. Yes but instead of storing it in my journal I have it taped to the front and top of the bin.
I involved my family in the process of giving away or stowing as much as we could. Sometime I can get Bo involved, however most of the time he does not keep things he does not use.
I created a Tackle List of unfinished business. Yes
Next we are to confirm you are routinely incorporating the following positive changes into your daily routine.
I'm using my Personal Notebook (Journal) Yes
I'm regularly reviewing my Personal Vision Statement. Yes
I'm spending time in my prayer place, enjoying TAG. Yes
I'm dealing proactively with my secret sins. Yes
I'm completing this study every day, practicing the memory verse, and reciting affirmations daily. Yes
I'm becoming consciously selective about how I dress and how I use my time and resources. Yes
I'm becoming a more serious student of the Bible. Yes
I'm practicing the presences of God, being watchful, thankful, and prayerful. Yes
I'm following my Evening Routine and going to bed on time. Almost all the time but there were two nights when I did not get to bed on time.
I'm inviting God to awaken me each morning, saying no to the snooze button, and following a Morning Routine. Yes
I'm exercising control over my eating habits and limiting sugar intake. I am exercising control but am limiting total calories not just one thing like sugar or carbs.
I'm using smaller plates and controlling food portions. Yes
I'm planning ahead for healthier eating. Yes
I'm prayer walking three to five days per week. Did not walk this week.
I begin each day with a cleaning drink and consume sixty-four ounces of water every day. Yes
I stop eating several hours before be. Yes
I'm using a rebounder to fight gravity and cellulite. No, but paid my Wellness Center dues until the end of the year and have also made an appointment with the dietician.
I rountinely take cleansing baths Yes
I'm using my Daily Page and applying the 80/20 rule Yes.
I routinely give away everything I can yes had already been doing this..
I'm tackling items on my Tackle List No have the list made but have not started on any of the
tasks
..

No comments:

Post a Comment